Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jerry Perdomo, 31, Fla. murdered in Maine
(02-23-2012, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 03:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sign_pervert

You've got a lot of nerve calling someone else a pervert...

...you'd give your left nut to be involved in a threesome with a couple of babes.

I actually was trying to imply that I was the perv in this instance. Didn't work out very well apparently.

BTW, you're right. I'd give up 'something' to be part of a 3-way with a couple of babes, and my wife is well aware.

I came close, well I don't know how 'close' I really was, but as close as I've ever been, nearly 25 years ago.

My girlfriend at the time had just left Norway to move to the U.S., leaving me in Norway. A couple of our mutual friends (both young women), were lamenting our loss and drinking heavily at my place.

One of the girls had decided she was going to be with me now that the one had moved on, so she was sitting on one side of me, with the other girl on my other side.

As the beveraging is taking place, I start making out with the one, and with my other hand, I reach around the other girl and start moving my hand down her blouse (remember, I'm only 21, so don't get too mad at me).

This goes on for about a minute or so, and the non-girlfriend girl suddenly gets up and leaves.

Ohhhhh, so close (well, not really, but that's what I've always told myself).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jerry Perdomo, 31, Fla. firefighter missing in Maine - by Midwest Spy - 02-23-2012, 03:37 PM