Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(03-14-2012, 04:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: so the mom was a useless POS addict too eh?

Yep she was, she admitted to being addicted to oxy's along with her b/f James Gorris. There was always so much speculation about her, many thought she was responsible for her daughter's disappearance. I will give her credit for one thing though, everyday after Tori disappeared she held a press conference out front of her house to keep her daughter's name out there, all the while being bashed online, in person, in the media etc and basically being accused by many for being responsible, she was not showing enough emotion at her pc's, she did not seem upset enough etc etc. Basically another drug using momma.
Also the father Rodney Stafford fully admitted that he wasn't really part of Tori's or her brother's life for a long time, he was a deadbeat dad for a long while and I think only just started getting his act together a couple months prior to Tori's murder, I think the grandparents did most of the looking after of the children. He has done a lot since this though including riding across Canada to raise money and awareness for Childfind Ontario.

Oh and in September I think it was Tara and her b/f were arrested for drugs, she has recently stated she has managed to kick the 'habit' and been clean for about 6 months.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-15-2012, 09:31 AM