Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(03-16-2012, 10:05 AM)LytoMe Wrote: Jezreel, What is TLM's reasons for murdering her and not just keeping her or releasing her? Because in her statements it seems that Rafferty has stated to her how he would release her or just keep her. NOT murder her. Also with her stating she was the one who hit her with a hammer, what was her reason?

The videos of her are just straight disturbing, in the "date" one she looks so high and all over the place. The second she is just so "matter of fact" about what she was doing and where she was going.

Her first day on the stand when I was there, she never really gave a reason for murdering her, she said she was standing away from the car near the field and started having flashbacks to when she was about the same age (as Tori) and all this rage and anger built up inside her, when she turned and walked back to the car Tori was on the ground. TLM said "I savagely murdered that little girl"

So no reason so far as to why, I think that TLM was abused herself when she was around Tori's age or younger and maybe those were the flashbacks she was having and took it out on Tori. (I should say I think that is what she is trying to portray, to me there is no excuse)

Rafftery had said that they can't keep her or let her go, thus in my opinion eluding to murder. Maybe Rafftery knew that TLM would do the job, thinking that if ever they were found out he couldn't be charged with murder. He did a pretty good job of covering his own tracks.

Did you notice on the 'date' video that it seems she keeps trying to get near him, be affectionate and he pushes her away?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-16-2012, 10:46 AM