Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(03-16-2012, 09:56 AM)Jezreel Wrote: TLM also said that Rafftery took the battery out of his phone when they were on their way out of woodstock, he used her coat to clean blood off his 'areas' after rinsing himself with bottles of water he had in the car, he made TLM walk behind the car and cover up the tore tracks as they were leaving after murdering Tori.... If all this is true and her testimony is to be believed, it is something Rafftery has thought long and hard about and was planned.

Yes, it seems MR was the driving force and planner behind it all and was designing the crime to put TLM at risk at all phases. He has TLM abduct the child; he has TLM go into Home Depot where she's on tape; TLM is driving - her fingerprints on the wheel & she'll be the one spotted if anyone notices the car or its captured on camera somewhere; she does the killing; he uses TLM's clothing to clean up the blood.

Phone records can substantiate whether MR took the battery out of his phone during that time period.

I have no doubt that MR manipulated TLM, but TLM has free will and was a willing participant.

I don't buy TLM's story that she abducted Tori on a dare, and I don't buy her flashback story.

And, thank you again, Jezreel, for the updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Kip - 03-16-2012, 12:05 PM