Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US soldier murders 16 civilians....
(03-19-2012, 10:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Comparing the murder of 16 civilians outside of his military capacity and authority to how many civilians the Taliban killed in that same period is apples to oranges.

Dead kids are dead kids. Are the ones WE killed any more or less dead? Nope. It is WE, btw. I am willing to accept my part of the blame. Are you?

Who said the soldier gets a pass? He's fucked. Not even because he will pay in a military court of law, but because he killed kids. That is an automatic life-fucker.

Why should his command get a pass? They gave a baby killer a weapon. AND he was drinking on base. That is a huge no-no. You tards act like making the command (however high you have to go) pay for their part gives the soldier a pass.

I like the mommy board faux-concern I'm getting from you and user. Doesn't matter WHY it happened or if we can make it not happen again, just blame the man who transgressed and move on...

This story has more than 16 victims and more than one villian.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Gogo - 03-25-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Cracker - 03-19-2012, 10:57 PM