Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US soldier murders 16 civilians....
(03-19-2012, 09:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Let me just say you're the type that'll never have yourself/child/family member pick up a weapon and defend the Constitution, but you'll certainly be at the front of the line ready to hurl the first stone at those who do.

So, moron, I'm not defending this guy for killing women and children. All the circumstances in his life led him to make a terrible decision. I believe he'll serve 10-15 years in prison.

These guys aren't robots. Thank God most of them just commit suicide (I'm sure that's what most Libs hope and pray for) when they come home and can't live with what they've seen/done.

Don't just pick and choose the children you cry for. It's unbecoming.

Yeah, right M.S. You're patriotic, I'm not because I won't just excuse a soldier for murdering innocent women and children. You are defending him. "These guys aren't robots". FFS, maybe we should excuse L.E. when they start randomly shooting innocents in Toledo because it's a crime-ridden city and they're traumatized by all that they witness.

Ha...trick question.

I'm pretty sure I don't cry as much as you, ya' teary eyed soup chicken, but yeah, I think it's a sad situation and I expressed some sympathy for him earlier. Still, right is right and wrong is wrong. This guy was wrong.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Gogo - 03-25-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by username - 03-19-2012, 11:02 PM