Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(03-30-2012, 09:17 AM)Jezreel Wrote: This I think will be another emotinally charged chapter - The Mount Forest death scene... R.I.P Tori darling 109

Jurors were warned at the beginning of the trial they'd be making what might be an emotionally difficult visit to the remote country lane near Mount Forest where Tori's body was found -

I cannot imagine being on this jury and having to visit the scene, I'm sure it is going to be very overwhelming for them all. I haven't heard of jury's going out to visit places very often, I wonder if Rafferty will be attending, I highly doubt it, but would have been interesting to see his reaction.

I'm a pretty strong person; I'm usually the one who takes charge in emergencies, etc. But if I were on that jury, I'd be hoping they'd have some chairs available near the murder site. I feel so emotionally drained just reading some of this...I agree with you it would be very overwhelming.

I'm ambivalent about Rafferty attending. I agree it would be interesting to see his reaction; but on the other hand, I don't want his presence to defile that spot any more than it already has.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Kip - 03-30-2012, 10:31 AM