Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US soldier murders 16 civilians....
(04-16-2012, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 04:16 PM)Riotgear Wrote: False flag.

I knew I had heard that term before so I did a quick search, another Member started a thread about 911 being a false flag. What do you think about that?

One of the most famous false flags in history was the Polish "attack" in 1939 against the German border radio station. This gave Hitler his excuse for "retaliating" and invading Poland, thus starting WWII,

Another is the alleged Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was used as an excuse for the escalation of our military involvement in Vietnam.

I know a number of left wing conspiracy lovers who have always maintained that 911 was a false flag. I never gave the theory a second thought.

WTF but Islamic militants would benefit from arranging such a horrible act?

Then I saw the movie THRIVE. I highly recommend that people watch it, for a number of reasons. It is available free for viewing and download at the THRIVE website.

I'm still not sure I believe it, but the movie does give a very plausible motive.

Has anyone noticed what became of our civil liberties since 911 and the passage of the Patriot Act and its progeny? The original Patriot Act came up for a vote (and was passed overwhelmingly by both Houses of Congress) mere HOURS after the voluminous Act was printed. NOBODY had a chance to read it.

On that day, the Bill of Rights went on life support.

We are now sliding down a slippery slope that, if unchecked, will result in a totalitarian government here and ultimately worldwide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Gogo - 03-25-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Disciple - 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM