Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Museum of Racist Memorabilia - racism & jim crow
(04-20-2012, 11:30 PM)username Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 10:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: I know hundreds of people who research their family history. Ancestry.com.

That was stupid, user.

Yeah, good for them. I stand on my own and I care who I am and what I do. I know enough about some of my ancestors to be proud of some of them and not so much others. *shrugs* You're so contradictory. On the one hand, you think that blacks should get over the whole slavery thing but when it suits you, you reach back to some antiquated time to claim your pedigree.

Which is it Cracker? Are we products of our ancestors or responsible for ourselves?

I actually pointed out the pedigree to prove I'm not Chinese (I was correct, btw, I am not Chinese), but you can make more out of it if you want. Oh, and I was also casting dispersions on his ancestry. Like when I tell your kids their mom is a whore...

I could twist this subject over many posts if I felt like it, though. I can pull some shit out thin air. That's what I do.

To answer your question: Both. What you choose to do with that is up to you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Museum of Racist Memorabilia - racism & jim crow - by Cracker - 04-21-2012, 12:44 AM