Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(05-03-2012, 01:37 PM)Kip Wrote: Wow, Jezreel, your knowledge of this case is impressive. So tomorrow, Friday, I presume both the defense and the Crown will present closing arguments. Do you think the jury will start deliberations then, deliberate on the weekend, or not start deliberations until Monday?

Thanks, I have followed this case extensively pretty much since Tori went missing. It's not something that happens so close to home. There was so much drama and speculation in the beginning, like most missing children cases the parents (well this case Tara) was prime suspect in a lot of peoples eyes.

The defense will present their closing arguments tomorrow, the crown is going to present theirs on Monday (they have never had court on a Monday in this trial so far) then on Tuesday the judge will give his charge to the jury, which some reporters are saying could take the whole day or longer. No doubt we will (or I will be) on jury watch next week.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 05-03-2012, 02:20 PM