Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Cracker obsessed with Ramsey?
See what I mean by craving attention? She bumped her own thread because nobody will start one for her (I give Duchess credit for trying to make her feel loved with the Patron Saint of Tards thread).

I haven't been sleeping much, so I got ready in a hurry this morning. I was so tired I even forgot to put on mascara. I worked all day then put my hair up because it is hot and I wanted it out of the way. I wandered around Publix for a minute after work because the fucking dog needed food. Even though I wasn't looking my best, two Army men followed me around the store. A middle-aged officer and a young cute hottie. I heard them dare each other to say something, but I just rolled my eyes and got in line. I was expecting the older one to say something, but the young one got in line behind me, not with his buddy. He asked about my dog (fucking embarrassing to tell people you have a little dog, hate that little bastard) and told me what unit he was in and asked if my husband was in the service. I didn't have the heart to tell him I have at least ten years on him. When I left, they drove all the way around the parking lot and out the wrong way so they could honk at me as I loaded the bags into the trunk.

That is the difference between my life and ramsey's life. And I know she hates it. I can't help it if her ass doesn't look good in her pants.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Cracker obsessed with Ramsey? - by Cracker - 05-22-2012, 05:39 PM