Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-30-2012, 02:20 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 01:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well i will be a lot more comfortable when LE says he has been eliminated as a possible person of interest. and that he passed a poly. Smiley_emoticons_smile

They did say that there was no reason to believe Brettly had anything to do with Mickey's disappearance. Also said he took a poly but don't talk about it with the public.

I read that the owner of the white pick up in the Spierer case came forward on his own and was eliminated.

Re Mickey's bike being taken: If her abductor(s) hit her bike, could have been as simple as not wanting to leave that evidence lying there. It also bought the perp(s) more time with nobody finding a damaged bike and no rider. If there were two perps involved, it would have been that much faster.

100% agree with you. I think the bike was hit, which is why the perp picked it up to remove any evidence left on it. Even if he only snatched her up, disposing the bike somewhere bought him some time. This guy is long gone..and he took mickey with him, possibly out of that town. Btw interesting that the last vehicle in question is the one going in the same direction as Mickey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by Miss Conspiracy - 05-30-2012, 02:48 PM