Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been caught in a lie?
Crash that cracked me up. Reminded me of when I was a teenager and my parents tried to get rid of me by sending me to summer camp. I sucked at "banter" like the other guys in my cabin and the older highschool counselors, who were talking up these two extra hot female counselors. Typical bawdy guys stuff, how and where and how hard they'd fuck them bla bla bla. So I tried to do my bit one day at the crowded lunch room and made some mild crack about how hot one of the girls was, but instead of the usual hoots and agreement my table goes dead silent and I get the ixnay look from our cabin boss right before I see this same girl sitting directly to my left at the table behind us. No way she didn't hear. So now I'm desperate to save face, and I stammered out a weak "But I REALLY wanna get at the other one ..." and mentioned the other hot female counselor. Even more dead silence as I look to see her directly to my OTHER side behind me. If there was ever a time I wanted the damn floor to swallow me, that was it.
The only upside was that I was never again girlshy after that, because no rejection I could imagine would ever match that humiliation. I was stuck with those girls for the whole week. One of them treated me like a fungus but the other I apologized to and she kinda dug it a little in that wierd way you girls have when a snotnose tries to pick you up. Pat on the head style...

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever been caught in a lie? - by sally - 06-10-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Have you ever been caught in a lie? - by Donovan - 06-11-2012, 09:10 AM