Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHOOPS! Florida Police accidentally kill the wrong man.
(07-18-2012, 02:41 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'll speculate without facts, because I am in that sort of mood today...my guess is that this apartment complex is well know to law enforcement, and is likely filled with undesirables. Every area has them, and this looks like one of them. Obviously someone screwed up on the apartment location, and they had no verification that the suspect was actually in the apartment. In other words, they guessed that because of where the motorcycle was parked.

This is going to cost that department an enormous amount of money in a wrongful death lawsuit.

/end speculation.

Makes sense. And, thank you for not insinuating that because this guy lived in a bad area and may have been an undesirable that it means nothing that he was shot dead by mistake. I hate that shit.

Based on what we know now, he was killed by an error made in good faith and because he pointed a gun at someone without knowing their identity. But, I agree with your post upthread, dead men don't tell tales.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHOOPS! Florida Police accidentally kill the wrong man. - by HairOfTheDog - 07-18-2012, 02:49 PM