Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK
(09-16-2012, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 01:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I could go on with a list of good things America has done, but what's the point... we're somehow always the bad guy.

Jim, I'm not denying that good things have been done or that people have been helped & I'm surely not defending terrorism. You think because I call our country the world's bully that I stand behind terrorists?
Truth. The fact of the matter is that as fucked up as all those things Jimbob there mentioned are, none of it is our business. Never was. Never will be. If we stopped sticking our fat noses in to other people's problems, we'd have far fewer of our own to worry about.

Muslims: They don't hate you for not being Muslim. I've known quite a few myself. Extremists don't hate you for not being Muslim. That's just the excuse they use for their extremism, and the number of extremists is infinitesimally small, especially when compared to the number of Muslims in existence. I'd imagine the ratio is probably similar to that of Christian extremists. The only problem is, as I stated above, America's actions are creating more extremists by the day. It reminds me a bit of that old anti-drug PSA - Need more terrorists, so I can increase my budget, so I can expand the war on terror, so I can get more terrorists, so I can increase my budget, so I can expand the war on terror...on and on and on.

As for terrorists flying planes into buildings on 9/11...fuck, I'll save that for another thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK - by Sacrifyx - 09-16-2012, 03:17 PM