Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Jessica Ridgeway, 10, missing/murdered, Westminster, CO 10/5/2012
(10-12-2012, 03:16 PM)username Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 03:56 PM)Jezreel Wrote: To think the body is dismembered, oh gawd poor child.

Poor parents! I honestly don't know how some people go on living after having something like this happen to their child. I think I'd go absolutely insane with grief.

If they determined she was raped too...I think I'd shoot myself (after I found and killed the freak of nature that did it, of course).

I think about the kids in that area too. It's bad enough if a child is abducted and killed by strangulation or a hit on the head, but to know that a child was butchered afterwards... I can hardly stand to think about it. My daughter was in the 4th grade when Polly was was abducted, raped, and strangled about 20 miles from us. I tried to keep the news from her, but she heard about it from friends, and became very fearful for months after.

I think that as a parent, afterwards, to keep from going insane, you'd have to do as so many parents of murdered and missing children do, and start a foundation or take up a cause that has the potential to save another child from a similar fate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, missing, Westminster, CO 10/5/2012 - by Kip - 10-12-2012, 05:55 PM