Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I have an addiction - its nothing Anal. (yet)
I just found this LOL

The ICEE Company first invented a slushy ice drink in 1975. With fruit-flavored, carbonated syrup and ice suspended in sugar and gas bubbles, these partially frozen drinks were quickly adopted within the fast food industry. Since this time, Slurpees, Slushees and Icees, have become a very popular drink chosen by people of all ages. The drinks are semi-frozen, like smoothies, and are often served out of machines in convenience stores like 7-Eleven, who is the sole proprietor of Slurpee sales globally.

These drinks are so popular, as a matter of fact, that many people desire to purchase their very own Slurpee machine or Slushee machine for home or business use. In schools, small businesses, and private homes, these machines can be used as a novelty item or as a money-making venture for fundraising. They are overall fun and functional, producing drinks with a unique cooling and serving system.

The constant mixing of Slurpee machines keeps the ice from forming large chunks, maintaining the trademark smooth consistency of Slushees and Slurpees. The Slurpee then comes out of the dispenser from the front, pouring into your cup. Common flavors of Slurpees include Coke, cherry, and root beer.

Slush machines--as they'e commonly refered to--come in varying sizes, for both personal and commercial purposes. They can range in price from $20 for toy machines to $14,000 for a top of the line industrial brand new Slurpee machine. Typically, though, a Slurpee machine for your home would cost between $500 and $2,000. The price depends on the size and the condition (new or used) of the machine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have an addiction - its nothing Anal. (yet) - by Sphincter Cop - 10-27-2012, 10:05 AM