Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
West Of Memphis ~ A NEW SUSPECT
(10-27-2012, 10:01 PM)ScientistsCanvas Wrote: During the years these guys were incarcerated, the Defense had all of the crime scene evidence tested for DNA. NOT ONE piece of evidence from the scene of the crime, the victims, whatever, matches the DNA of any of the three convicted men (boys). HOWEVER, there was a hair found IN THE LIGATURE that bound one of the boys (NOT Stevie Branch, Hobbs' step-son), that was microscopically similar to Terry Hobbs. Of course, this doesn't prove that he did it. But it certainly should have had the West Memphis police turning a critical eye toward Hobbs. Over all these years, with the "evidence" against him, and with the differing accounts and "alibis" he's given, he's never been a suspect or even a person of interest, as far as WMPD is concerned. Nowadays, it seems as though the parents are the first place they look during investigations.

I've read A LOT about this case over the years, including all of the police documents. Echols, Baldwin, and Misskelly were certainly not innocent youths, all three had run ins with the law prior to the murders, but I FIRMLY believe that they were innocent of murdering those little boys, and two of the three parents now believe the same.

With recent posts and stories hitting the web via news related material; it appears that there is some discord amongst the the original three that were accused. Makes you wonder what the next documentary is going to focus on. I will say that Byers appeared to be a focus of the prior stories, but Hobbs has always been someone I thought was ignored when he should not have been.

Love the passion in your post! The story should only get more interesting as it heats up again!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: West Of Memphis ~ A NEW SUSPECT - by Jezreel - 10-27-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: West Of Memphis ~ A NEW SUSPECT - by Jezreel - 10-27-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: West Of Memphis ~ A NEW SUSPECT - by Sphincter Cop - 10-28-2012, 08:15 AM