Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If I came to your house for Halloween, what would I get?
(11-02-2012, 04:20 PM)sally Wrote: He has a stupid shirt with sailboats on it that looks like something a second grader from 1972 would wear.

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man like that.

A man that lies on the couch watching the tube. A man that rationalizes being suckered into giving his money away by attempting to portray it as altruistic. A man that makes excuses for denying the innocent neighborhood children edible treats in the face of a devastating storm. A man that tries to con women into holding off on the cocktails over the holiday season when there's extended family around during that time, FFS.

Sexy as hell, for sure. I'm turned on just thinking about it. And, a little ashamed too - for not being able to control my girlish feelings better.

P.s. Looks like a blouse to me, but could be a shirt, I guess.

Add: I'd never mocked his blouse before either, Duchess. But, considering his repeated vicious attacks on the women of Mock, severe measures are now called for, imo. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I came to your house for Halloween, what would I get? - by HairOfTheDog - 11-02-2012, 05:02 PM