Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bartender Fired for Calling Cops on Customer...
(02-27-2013, 06:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well the ladies drove to Walmart drunk. Purchased more alcohol and were driving home. I think the store would be well within their rights to refuse the sale as a bar would be to refuse service. But it boils down to letting an intoxicated person leave your business and get into a vehicle. Who is responsible here?? It's a tough question.

You're reminding me about the guy at 711 who lied to the cops about selling that big ole' bottle of wine to the lady that hit my car. Asshole. 52

I guess, whether you're a bar employee or not, if you see somebody CLEARLY inebriated getting in to a car, it's morally correct to call the cops. I didn't have too much time to process it before the drunk lady hit my car, but I hope I would have called the cops on her even if she hadn't hit my car. She was definitely a danger to the public in that moment.

However, I see a little bit of a slippery slope. As I said earlier, I don't like the idea of restaurants/bartenders counting drinks and making their own judgments about when to call the cops. Hell, every bar in town probably ought to have a cop outside the door around 2am on a weekend. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bartender Fired for Calling Cops on Customer... - by username - 02-27-2013, 06:25 PM