Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-10-2013, 03:57 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 12:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: . . . Jodi's letter to the prosecution offering to plea down to 2nd Degree back in July 2011. This was written almost a year after she sent her first letter for the same purpose, without getting a response.

Golly!

Never mentions or hints that the killing was a necessity for her survival.

Not once!

And the cases she cites to support a lesser charge have nothing to do with self-defense.

So it's: "Yup. I killed him for reasons other than self-defense."

Yeah.

This bitch is on the level while testifying.

How'd you like the line stating that although a felony murder conviction was a legal and factual possibility, it would require a "feat of mental gymnastics" convincing a jury to convict Jodi of capital murder?

Again with the, "no jury will ever convict me, mark my words" sentiment. I wonder if she still believes that to be true.

Course, the jury knows nothing about the plea requests and the letter forgeries, but hoping they can see by her own testimony that she will say and do anything to avoid taking responsibility for her actions. Anything.

"I lied before in order to protect Travis's reputation". Yeah, sure. She's still lying in attempt to destroy his reputation; whatever it takes to save her own ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM