Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(05-05-2013, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: NightOwl, I think that part of the Secret Service's agenda includes certain types of missing person cases.

I remember that they were initially involved in Hailey Dunn's case and a couple of others, possibly Breaan Rogriguez's.

I'll do a little research later as to when a MP case warrants their involvement. I'm curious too.

Thanks!

A little bit more from Find Jessica Heeringa facebook page, they are ranting on about the Gas Station Owner how he has a strong resemblance, to the fellow in the sketch. The Police polygraphed him he was cleared? I'd like to know what he drives, anyway he isn't show too much sympathy for Jessica the News Media Trucks parked there and did interviews there, Jessica's family met there along with others wishing to distribute flyers of Jessica, now he has gotten a bit hostile and chased everyone away. Apparently his wife died in a car crash along with their unborn child in 2006, he is 46 & he seems to be single. He resides kind of rural back of the road at Grand Haven about 24 mins south of the Exxon Station. Someone put a link up on the above facebook page, whereupon you can see him with the blonde parted hair, here is a link:- http://www.lifestorynet.com/memoryfolder...8file3.pdf

According to posters on fb he has hired another pretty young girl.

What is really bizzare is Craigslist I googled his name and up came something on rants about him here it is:-
"FC (owner-exxon)
FACT: F HIRES CUTE YOUNG WOMEN CUZ HE TRIES TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM. SPECULATION::::::: SCENERIO, F WAS HITTING ON AND FLIRTING WITH JESSICA. HE TOOK IT A LITTLE TO FAR. SHE DECIDES TO TURN HIM. SINCE HES DONE IT TO OTHER WOMEN HE DECIDES TO KIDNAP HER, OR HIRE SOMEONE TO KIDNAP HER..------------- FACT, THE POLICE SHOULD DIG INTO HIS BACKGROUND. HE DOES LOOK AN AWFUL LOT LIKE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE KIDNAPPER. WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO EVERYONE TRYING TO HELP FIND JESSICA??? WHAT IS THIS PERVERT TRYING TO HIDE? I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE, AND THOSE OF YOU THAT STILL DO..........I HOPE YOUR GOD FORGIVES YOUR IGNORANCE."

I edited out the full name.

P.S. I'd like to know if the gas station ladies room is inside or outside?
I don't trust this guy, let's hope the Police checked for hidden cameras.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 05-05-2013, 09:49 PM