Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-05-2013, 12:11 PM)username Wrote: Everybody (police and family) are so damn quiet about this case.

Unfortunately, I think it's the 12 year old at this point.

Nothing coming out about the family, polygraphs, tips received...

Very tight-lipped investigation compared to many others that I've followed.

Now, LE is searching for evidence in two reservoirs near the Fowler home. Seems odd, to me, that they'd do that unless they've got a tip or uncovered something that leads them to believe the murder weapon or something related to Leila was tossed there.

Knives were taken from the home for testing earlier this week; no word on whether testing was completed.

Today's update:

[Image: 130505064412_IMAG0347.jpg]

VALLEY SPRINGS, CA - Dive recovery teams search two small reservoirs near the Valley Spring's residence on Rippon Road where 8-year-old Leila Fowler was murdered.

Calaveras County Sheriff's Sgt. Chris Hewitt said that two dive teams were deployed Sunday morning and they are expected to search for evidence throughout the day.

Hewitt said this is an additional evidence search and recovery method they are using to help them solve Fowler's murder.

Calaveras County sheriff's investigators will continue canvassing residences in the Rancho Calaveras subdivision Sunday, Hewitt said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-05-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM