Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
^ Here's the transcript of that voice mail that Jodi left for the reporter arranging for the post-verdict interview.

Hi Troy. Jodi Arias. Umm, it’s Sunday.

I just wanted to let you know… umm, you know, a deal is a deal kind of thing, but I regret saying that. But, I’m a person of my word, so I’ll keep our deal. Umm, but, I also wanted to let you know, if for some reason the jury comes back with first degree, just come down to the jail.

Because I’m not sure how things are going to go … well, I have an idea but I don’t want to wait. So… umm, we tend to get back from court around 6, 6:30, so if the jail… you’re going to be down that way, and that’s cool, we can go forward. Umm, if it’s second degree or less, I will wait ‘til after sentencing.

But if it’s first degree, for some reason, it’ll come right away, but like I said if it’s second degree or less, we’ll wait ‘til after. So, that’s that…. Take care. Bye

According to HLN Legal Correspondent Jean Casarez, prosecutor Juan Martinez could use this tape in his sentencing case to show Arias' competency, "intent, and ability to understand the surroundings."

Story, video and audio of the voice mail (low volume recording) here:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/jo...-voicemail

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM