Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not a good week for the Obama administration!
(05-14-2013, 01:01 AM)username Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 11:55 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 10:14 PM)username Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 08:43 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Fuckem, most if not all were terrorists and should have been shot where they stood. If they hadn't possibly had info we needed they probably would have. Now according to Uncle Barry we have to find somewhere that will take them and not summarily execute them. Credit that to the democratic do gooders.
I say let them die or better yet help them along their journey to go meet Allah

Are you okay with foreign groups doing the same to our military personnel? Or would you call that a war crime? You can't really have it both ways.

News Flash Tootse, the towel heads have been doing that shit for years and much worse.
One big difference, Our guys wear uniforms and swear an allegiance to our constitution. Their guys are just a bunch of assholes that think its ok to kill the guy next door just because he doesn't worship some long dead bloodthirsty desert raider and to kill their women for looking at a man.
Oh, THEY declaired the war, not us, Fuckem

As if there haven't been numerous wars under the guise of Christianity.

I didn't mention Christianity, but your correct, the European Catholic Church murdered and pillaged their way across the world for a couple hundred years. Now its the same Europeans throwing rocks and calling US Racist.
I ddn't pay a hell of a lot in american history, but I don't recall many stories about American churches Crusading or Killing in the name of God.
Only ones I hear about that is the towel heads and the church from centuries gone by

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a good week for the Obama administration! - by SIXFOOTERsez - 05-14-2013, 12:02 PM