Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-13-2013, 09:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't know how a person like this can be rehabilitated.

If he's guilty, he cannot be put back into society at age 25 and be expected to be a normal productive citizen.

He'll be a danger to society and anyone who he encounters will be at risk.

He's damaged goods, and it's scary that he will be back in circulation in 13 years.

If he's guilty, it's really scary to me as well.

Barney Fowler has released a statement:

The father of a 12-year-old boy arrested in the stabbing death of his 8-year-old sister, Leila Fowler, said he supports his son and believes he is innocent until evidence proves otherwise.

Barney Fowler told The Associated Press today that his family is standing behind the boy "until they have the proper evidence to show it's my son."

Figured the father probably knew it was his son at some point and helped him to avoid arrest for a while. But, maybe the father truly is in denial (or feels that he has good reason to believe it was someone else)?

I'm looking forward to hearing the specific evidence too. Hope it's released to the public.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM