Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
Sorry I did not realize I had the color set to blue. I really don't know why everyone is turning this into a witch hunt on the Fowlers. The only important thing is that their child was murdered and that their son may have done it.

I don't care what you people all call the "norm" who decides what the norm is? Just because you raise your family one way or you believe in something don't mean that everyone has to be the same. Maybe I call my family the norm. My mother had 3 kids and all three had different fathers. She married a man with 1 kid from another wife and then they had a baby together. We all got along, yes it took some adjusting but we were a happy normal family. The "norms" have changed over the years.

How can anyone judge the Fowlers by the way they act during this time. It is easy for us all to sit there and say "I would be doing this" or "I would never do that" truth is unless it has happened to you you cannot really say how you would react if this had happened to you. Havent you ever practiced what you were going to say to someone that you were angry with and then when the time came you didn't say any of what you practiced and not came across the way you thought you wanted to? I know I have. So you can all say you would be doing this but until you are in their shoes you cant really know if you would or not. Maybe they were to heart broken to publicly demand that this guy get caught

You know maybe the Fowler parents want to break down and scream and demand this and that or just fall to pieces. Maybe the feel they have to be strong to help their other kids, just maybe they are putting their kids well being ahead of their own.

Who are we to say they are dysfunctional. If they all love each other isn't that all that matters? We don't know that anyone was being neglected or abused or going to bed hungry, we just speculate. A family can be many different people that love each other and that's what I think this family could of been.

As for saying that she might have been molested by the 12 year old brother, just like everything everyone else is saying here its just a guess. I guess it because I have heard people saying that he was very protective of his sister and that they were always close. Could be because she was the closest to him in age or was he always close to her and looked out for her so that he could keep her from telling something on him. Yes that is my speculation. I have heard people say that the boy took a knife to school (I don't know if its true or not) but they say that should of proved he had mental problems. There are many kids who have tried to take things to school. Yes some of them actually meant to harm someone but many just wanted to take something like that to school. We don't know the reason why.

So what if they had an attorney ask for donations. How do we know that they told him to ask? I have seen many times in my area where donations are set up for someone within an hour of something happening.

I think that unless we were in the house with them or know them personally none of use have any right to judge or accuse any of them of anything. Unless you have seen this family together no one has the right to say they were beyond the norm. All that should matter is that they loved all their kids and they treated their kids right. Believe it or not it is possible for half brothers and sisters and step brothers and sisters to love each other.

I have seen Crystal Walters facebook before she deleted it. I have seen comments from people last year telling her that she was more of a mother to the kids then their real mother ever was. I have been on a tribute site to Leila where there are friends of the family talking about her and the rest of the family. They have kids that went to school with the boy and they said he was always nice and smiling when they seen him and that he was always looking out for Leila.

Now the news says that he may have been into animal mutilation. Yes that could of been a sign that he was suffering mental issues but at the same time it could of been a normal part of puberty or growing up. Can anyone say they have never done anything mean to an animal? My brothers used to do that and I am not saying its right to do but they never turned into killers or hurt anyone or never had mental issues. They grew up to have happy normal families. Hell even I once treated a cat badly just to see what it was like.

We just all need to stop playing arm chair psychologist and show the family some respect. If you were in their place would you want people doing this to you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-20-2013, 01:21 PM