Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello, outside of my confinements.
(05-25-2013, 03:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 03:35 PM)MIKE JONES Wrote: ya know, l am done. I dont know what you guys want. I have tried to be nice, but saw that I was being called names, so I do it back and this is what I get. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME TO BECOME A MEMBER????!!!! I have tried to send you news and such and that is not good enough. It is ok for everybody else to call each other names but me. Whatever. I have tried to be a member. I really dont give a shit at this point. I would of been a good member to have. So fucking done trying to be a member here. If you have anything worthwhile then you can pm me.

If you interact by calling names, knock yourself out. You can pretty much say whatever you want in here & no one will stop you. I'm not quite sure what the problem is or why you are upset. You're no longer a Virgin Mocker, I gave you more access. Are you angry that I won't give you access to the private forums? No one gets that right away.

Just look at what people say to me, when i do the same shit, you say "i wont have this vulgar shit of Mock". So you tell me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, outside of my confinements. - by F.U. - 05-06-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello, outside of my confinements. - by sally - 05-07-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: Hello, outside of my confinements. - by JsMom - 05-07-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Hello, outside of my confinements. - by MIKE JONES - 05-25-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Hello, outside of my confinements. - by sally - 05-25-2013, 04:30 PM