Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-24-2013, 10:42 AM)lady love Wrote: What the hell is the matter with the world when brothers and sisters try to be sexual with each other.

Child on child crime, especially rape or murder, always seems incomprehensible to me.

There aren't tons of cases like this one and the one you highlighted about the 13 and 11 year old siblings, but still too many and usually very few answers as to "why".

I bet Leila did fight, lady love. Unless she was restrained, she would have been trying to avoid the knife.

I'm afraid that she didn't die quickly either. A couple of media reports noted that she was stabbed 21 times; haven't seen that confirmed by LE/ME though. Also, still don't know if she was deceased for some period by the time she was officially pronounced dead at the hospital, or if she actually was alive when she first arrived there (she was pronounced only a few minutes after arrival).

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-26-2013, 11:32 PM