Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-26-2013, 09:38 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Contraception should be the responsibility of BOTH people during sex. The condom is a piece of piss and protects male and female during sex from STDs and pregnancy.

At least she had the baby? How retarded is that? She could have had an abortion for fucks sake.

At least she had the baby! Yeah she's a fucking American hero for going full term after getting knocked up as a teenager.

Just what the world needs another unwanted baby.

Well, we agree on the first part; contraception is the responsibility of BOTH people so while you take swings at the "whore", please also direct your anger at the prick (who might have been an adult for all we know) who helped get her pregnant.

Yes, at least she had the baby but I have to add to that...and gave it up for adoption. There is NO shortage of responsible families that want to adopt a baby. So yeah, I applaud her for having her "unwanted" baby and then giving it up for adoption. It's not an easy process to adopt a child; I imagine that baby had a good chance for a happy/successful life.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
Finding an adopted (older) sibling... - by koko - 05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Finding an adopted (older) sibling... - by username - 05-27-2013, 12:21 PM
search: over. - by koko - 03-10-2016, 01:44 PM