Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
In honor of Lady Cop and all service members.
(05-27-2013, 01:43 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: My father was an airman in WW2 flying bombing missions out of Great Briton over Germany. In his final mission he was filled with the anticipation of returning stateside to be reunited with his family. On that mission he was shot down and taken as a P.O.W. He was in the Nuremberg/Moosburg Luft III camp for the duration of the war. Upon his liberation he and a group of his buddies (about 100 of the 10,000 POWs) tore down the Nazi flag and erected the Stars and Stripes proudly in its place. They signed their names on that flag to commemorate their service and celebrate their freedom. It is proudly displayed in a Museum back here in the Good Ole USA as a fitting tribute to the service men who came home and those who did not. I Thank You all for your Sacrifice.

[Image: 5-27-20131-19-57PM.jpg]

p.s. Miss you Lady Cop

Great Britain not Great Briton you stupid fuck!

Remind me not to call your country the United States of Amerika next Memorial day you stupid cunt.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In honor of Lady Cop and all service members. - by Cynical Ninja - 05-27-2013, 09:02 PM