Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(05-27-2013, 11:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: UPDATE: contains some details that are new to me.

A fellow Exxon Mobil employee was driving past when she saw a minivan drive behind the station, Kasher said. The woman turned around, drove past the station again and saw a man — who has been described as being about 30 to 40 years old — getting into the van, Kasher said.

Police have said Heeringa’s last sale was made at 10:50 p.m. Less than a half hour later, a customer called 911 to say the station was open, but no one was there, police have said.

Police say they believe Heeringa knows her abductor. Investigators are looking into the possibility that more than one person is involved in her disappearance, Kasher said.

He said the names of three men, who have been considered persons of interest, continue to surface through the course of the investigation. Kasher said the men are customers and acquaintances of Heeringa and some of the information they provided to police didn’t add up.

The blood outside of the station indicates she was injured, but maybe not severely, police said.

Police said they are still operating under the belief that Heeringa is alive.

“We’re still focused on the No. 1 goal that we had from day one,” Shaw said, “and that is to find Jessica.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NightOwl,
have you seen/heard anything lately? TIA.

HairOfTheDog, no I have not seen nor heard anything lately. It's good to read they are still hopeful she is alive. So we have a female an employee of Exxon come forth with the above information, it's so strange, I don't know if the station has a back door or not, what caused this female to turn around she must have a reason? there are just bits and pieces like this that drive me up the wall, she must have been suspicious of the van so it must have been near 11 p.m. IMO It's too bad that last minute customers didn't swarm in there.

The names of 3 men keep cropping up I wonder if any of them is a SO.
I'm wondering what information doesn't add up with the 3 of them.

Thanks for the report, may I say you are doing a fabulous job as the Crime Moderator.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 05-29-2013, 06:34 PM