Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(05-29-2013, 06:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: HairOfTheDog, no I have not seen nor heard anything lately. It's good to read they are still hopeful she is alive.

It is good to read that. Starting to think that LE may know more than they're letting on here. Like they have very strong suspicions, but no proof yet. Hope so.

(05-29-2013, 06:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: So we have a female an employee of Exxon come forth with the above information, it's so strange, I don't know if the station has a back door or not, what caused this female to turn around she must have a reason? there are just bits and pieces like this that drive me up the wall, she must have been suspicious of the van so it must have been near 11 p.m. IMO It's too bad that last minute customers didn't swarm in there.

Thank you! I was wondering if you found the female co-worker's witness story suspicious too. I'm not accusing her of anything, but definitely find it weird that she'd be going by there at that time, consider a customer being there so odd as to check it out, get a good enough look at the guy to apparently provide for a detailed sketch, and then just drive off. Either something's missing from the public account of it or her story doesn't add up.

Now I'm wondering if LE is suspicious of this Exxon witness and possibly a couple of male mutual acquaintances of her's and Jessica's. It would explain why I've found the LE statements so odd from the start, along with why LE seems insistent that this guy in the van is local.

I wonder if LE is sweating a few people out; calling bluffs on the public stage while continuing to investigate other possibilities more low key, just in case. All just conjecture (and maybe some wishful thinking).

(05-29-2013, 06:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: The names of 3 men keep cropping up I wonder if any of them is a SO.
I'm wondering what information doesn't add up with the 3 of them.
I also wonder how well these men know the Exxon witness and Jessica.

(05-29-2013, 06:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Thanks for the report, may I say you are doing a fabulous job as the Crime Moderator.
Thanks NightOwl!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 05-29-2013, 07:43 PM