Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
Well so I guess that's where that old saying "they let that kid get away with murder" really came from.

Daggummit that makes me mad. Now I am sitting here thinking about when I was 12 or 13 and all the people that used to piss me off. I could of killed them and been living the sweet life when I turned 23, as long as I wasn't 14 when I did it. Man I wish I could go back in time now.

What is the difference between a 12 or 14 year old? nothing except 2 years. So by rights a 14 year old should be allowed to get away with murder to. So now I think until they reach the age of 18 and become a legal adult then they shouldn't be held responsible for their actions or is an 18 year olds brain not developed enough?

I believe there was an article that said he had tortured cats, I am trying to find that article. Or is it only important if it was kittens and not adult cats?

We are not talking about stealing a pack of gum from the grocery store or taking a car for a joy ride. We are talking about murder, the most cruel act a person can commit against another person. Was it in self defense? No, well maybe it was. Maybe Leila was kicking the shit out of him and it was the only way for him to get her to stop.

As for the question about 10 or 8 year olds. I cannot say. I have never come across any murderers that age other then accidental as in getting hold of a parents loaded gun and thinking it was a toy. Again it should come to the severity and circumstances of the crime.

So if Isaiah does get convicted and when he is 23 and walking out of juvenile detention a free and clear man with no longer a record for murder he throws up his arms and yells "yes I am free, I got rid of the little bitch and pretty much got away with it" then maybe people would think hey he should of got punished more.

I don't care about brain development. All that should matter is that he had the mental capacity to commit such a savage murder. And yes he did have the mental capacity to know it was wrong and he had the mental capacity to know he could get in trouble for it and to make up a false intruder to try and cover up what he did. The fact that he wasn't smart enough to realize that he would be caught has nothing to do with brain development.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM