Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism?
Sometimes when people or groups are more concerned about their "side" winning than about the truth or negotiation, all kinds of scapegoat cards get pulled from the societal deck, imo.

But, sometimes cards get laid on the table because they should be; racism does exist and should be passionately addressed when it prohibits fairness and equal rights, imo.

Both extreme Liberals and Rightys know how to play the same card game and all the same tricks.

Racism is like the Ace or the Joker, can be the high card or the low card.

Sometimes it gets laid on the table only because it exacts a lot of emotionalism and keeps the dealers shuffling and the players in the game when there is no clear winner yet and the stakes are high.

Other cards that I see frequently pulled from the societal deck for the same purpose: bullying, misogyny. They exist in a lot of cases and that's a serious problem, not to be swept under the table. But, they also get inserted into arguments/issues under false pretexts; like cheating for the win.

That's my cheezy analogy for the day and how I really feel about it.

You asked:
Is a persons inner convictions a blind spot for some people when a skin is applied?
Lots of racists out there still - for them the honest answer would be a resounding "you betchya". IMO.

Messages In This Thread
Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by Maggot - 06-16-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by HairOfTheDog - 06-16-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by F.U. - 06-17-2013, 11:46 AM