Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism?
(06-17-2013, 09:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Had he been allowed to run roughshod without opposition it would be worse. But once the Feds start increasing the interest rate to pay the debt next year because the debt ceiling was raised and no real cuts in government spending came about it will get worse.
Next January when your insurance premiums go up 30% (thats a modest estimate) It might piss people off.
He put more troops in Aphganistan not to fight a war but to protect citizens and build roads tying the hands of the military.
He has bowed to the heads of state of middle eastern countries bad bad Obama. It gives the impression the U.S. is weak.
I would like to see an interview with just one person he went to college with just one.
He is untrustworthy and lays any blame from his failed adventures to his subordinates.
He has un-elected czars.....I still don't get that.
He is arming Syrian rebels I really have no clue why.
He has tried unsuccessfully to let the government take over 401k plans because. "Americans do not know how to invest"
If he had been allowed to have free reign over the people things would be worse, instead he uses the IRS to "rough up" the opposition. Pure Chicago style politics. And you know it was his administration with his blessings that did that during his reelection when it looked bad for him.
I do not trust him.

I'm glad you didn't mention his birth certificate if you had I would have verbally bitchslapped you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by Maggot - 06-16-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by F.U. - 06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Do Liberals/Rightys promote racism? - by Cynical Ninja - 06-18-2013, 08:14 AM