Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russia no gay - da?
I say, I've gotta get some work done soon. Been 'effin off all day.

Regarding the OP, I read a related news piece with a pic recently which was ludicrous.

It was about a group of Russian gay-haters, six men, who meet regularly in a wilderness location to strategize.

They were all shirtless perched on a rock in the photo (wish I could find it again) and every one of them looked totally closeted. The old saying, "we hate in others what we most fear in ourselves" came to mind.

I think it's backwards thinking and a backwards discriminatory law that will only hurt Russian society. Idiocy.

Do I think anyone should boycott the Olympics over it? I don't. Why hurt the athletes that have trained their lives to compete. JMO.

However, there are many restaurants and bars here in San Francisco (and I take it all over the country/world) that have been banning Russian vodka for a few weeks now.

With the Russian anti-gay law officially passed, I imagine more will join the bans and I think that's a better way to protest. Hit 'em in the pocketbook, make a statement, and give a more progressive country's brand a chance.

Messages In This Thread
Russia no gay - da? - by Cynical Ninja - 08-07-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by HairOfTheDog - 08-07-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by username - 08-07-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by HairOfTheDog - 08-07-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by aussiefriend - 08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by Duchess - 08-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by BlueTiki - 08-07-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Russia no gay - da? - by Cynical Ninja - 08-08-2013, 09:30 AM