Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Legal highs from China
(08-08-2013, 08:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: In fairness, just like China's not doling out something for nothing, neither is the US (nor any country involved in hard core negotiations that potentially affect its economic future significantly). Doesn't matter, IMO. As long as both parties can walk away feeling like they won something (or at least reduced previous losses), gradual progress continues.

Ahhh...HotD...*sigh*

The woman who openly admits to sucking cock to make him feel good and also has the ability to stimulate the mind with similar articulation...

If I was MS, I'd be PMing you for snapchats!

*Ahem*

Now...yes, but the bestest of the negotiators get what they want without giving much at all away but leave the other side feeling they've won the sweepstakes and it was their idea in the first place.

As in anything of this nature, progress is often at a glacial pace, but if it is continuous it's a good thing, and if the world as a whole "spent less time condemning" solutions would come a lot easier.

China is fascinating. The people are, on the whole, lovely. I've only been a handful of times but have absolutely loved every one. It's one of the few things on my bucket list, for want of a better term, to spend some time boot slogging it around the village areas in the north.

I've only ever seen photos of the Gansu region, but I'd love to go. The Danxia landforms were heritage listed, a few years ago I think, to protect the area from mining of the mineral deposits in the area. I hope it's not overruled in anyway in the future.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
Legal highs from China - by Cynical Ninja - 08-08-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by HairOfTheDog - 08-08-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by crash - 08-08-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by HairOfTheDog - 08-08-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by crash - 08-08-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by HairOfTheDog - 08-08-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by crash - 08-08-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Legal highs from China - by HairOfTheDog - 08-08-2013, 10:16 PM