Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER
(08-11-2013, 01:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 01:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm curious to hear from Hannah just WTF went down that night at DiMaggio's home and during the week that followed.

Me too! I have to think the police have talked to her about that by now. What do you think the chances are of them sharing that with the media?

Since there's not likely any prosecution/court case to worry about, I think the chances are good that they'll share it (and other evidence) quickly if Hannah was taken off guard by what went down at DiMaggio's house that night and physically forced/threatened to get in his car and behave normally.

If he was instead head-gaming her for some time and convinced her that it was their destiny to be together and she bought into it (but had no hand in the killings), I don't think police will release those details right away. Police know the kid isn't responsible for what the adult did, but they might fear public backlash against someone who's already been significantly victimized.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMBER ALERT: HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER - by HairOfTheDog - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM