Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
US agency (NSA) “collecting phone records“
(08-22-2013, 03:22 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: What makes you think the admin in here have to rise above anyone else?

Your ass kissing and cry baby tantrums are very entertaining...please keep making a complete fool of yourself crying to the admin in public like a little girl because she answered you with a different tone than you're used to.

Let me be embarrassed for you since you don't seem to have a clue of your own how stupid you're making yourself look.

No I don't remember rattling your cowbell blair witch so take your bullshit theories and shove them up your arse where they belong.

All I am doing is setting out my stall so certain people can know what to expect if they decide to take a certain course of action that they may at some point regret in the future.

Your observations are, as usual, way off base and not worth the space on the internet that could have been taken up with something more worthwhile, accurate and entertaining like yet another pop up promising to increase the size of your penis.

Now go back to your gingerbread house I'm sure you've got children to cook.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US agency “collecting phone records“ - by Cynical Ninja - 08-23-2013, 10:30 AM