Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER
(09-24-2013, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I agree with MS. Surprise!

I'm having trouble with someone just snapping out of the blue. I think something led up to this.

It's hard to understand why Hannah's mom was killed so brutally (looks like a lot of anger involved, to me) if the only intent was to get away with Hannah. Much less how DiMaggio could have burned to death a little boy who was reportedly like a nephew to him since the boy's birth.

It's too bad that Hannah's dad / DiMaggio's best friend was in another state - nobody except Hannah left to tell what was going on between all the parties involved at the time the planning for the murders began.

DiMaggio did have a history of emotional/psychological trouble though, according to his long-time friend and shrink - tracing back to when he was a kid and his meth-head father abused him and his sister and then assaulted and tried to abduct a teen girl who was the daughter of an ex-girlfriend.

I can see DiMaggio cultivating some scenario in his mind whereby he was saving Hannah (like he reportedly did his sister) from an abusive family life, if Hannah led him to believe that's what was going on in her house (whether she had any idea DiMaggio would slaughter her family or not).

I also think there's more to the story than DiMaggio had a crush on Hannah and took off with her to keep her to himself and/or to kill her and himself. Hope we find out what it was at some point.

In the meantime, if police really do suspect that Hannah was involved despite their insistence otherwise publicly, they'd better be watching her closely. If she was the mastermind, there's a psychotic killer running around free - hiding behind that little angel face.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER - by HairOfTheDog - 09-24-2013, 01:08 PM