Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER
Hannah Anderson's kidnapper, James DiMaggio, taunted the teenager by suggesting she join him in playing Russian roulette, she says in her first lengthy interview.

"When it was my turn, I started crying and was freaking out," Anderson, 16, tells the Today show in an interview airing Thursday. "And he said, 'Do you want to play?' And I said, 'No.' And I started crying and then he's, like, 'Okay.' And he stopped."

Russian roulette? She's just coming out with this now? I guess her 15 minutes of fame wasn't enough for her.

She says that DiMaggio told her "that he was going to kidnap me and take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river. And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards."

Her intention (not his) was to carry his backpacks to the river. Sounds like Hannah had a lot of "say" in what was going down. After helping to get DiMaggio set up in Montana, he was going to return her to her home after murdering her mother and brother? This girl's stories are unbelievable even for a attention whore teenager.

Read more

Messages In This Thread
RE: HANNAH ANDERSON ABDUCTED BY SUSPECTED MURDERER - by Cheyne - 10-09-2013, 08:40 AM