Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
REPURPOSING...DECORATING IDEAS HERE!
(11-24-2013, 01:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sounds like you're having fun with the projects. Always found it satisfying and therapeutic to transform things.

You asked for it!

There are as many things in my house that are not used for their original purpose as there are otherwise. I don't have much money to spend after mortgage, taxes and living expenses in this city, so it's more out of practicality than style for me.

Once we shake our tail feathers and get the nest in order here, I'll post some pics.

Yes, yes!!!

I think I did some light remodeling last fall too. Somehow it doesn't "call" to me in the spring but fall is clean out the closets and fresh paint time. It makes sense. You're heading in to winter and you're going to be spending more time indoors than out. Whoever thought of "spring cleaning" is an idiot.

I've fucked up the top of my daughter's white dresser. I sanded it and painted it and the first coat went on pretty smooth but the second coat of paint went on like shit and I have rough patches. I'm thinking about taking some fine sand paper to the rough patches and hoping to hell it just looks mildly distressed. That could be kind of cool. I really don't want to sand the entire top again and start over. In fact, that's not even an option. Buying her a new dresser sounds more appealing. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: REPURPOSING... - by Maggot - 11-24-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: REPURPOSING... - by HairOfTheDog - 11-24-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: REPURPOSING...DECORATING IDEAS HERE! - by username - 11-24-2013, 01:19 PM