Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE
(01-04-2014, 07:34 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Clang is my 247 Mock bitch and the most pathetic thing is he loads my Mock gun for me and paints a big bullseye on his vast belly and asks me where to stand so I have an easy shot.

You always back him up probably out of self pity you empathise with the lazy fat losers in life which is up to you I suppose. Riding in on your white horse to defend poor old clang from the nasty ninja really does make you the Joan of Arc of Mock.

Congratulations.

You telling me what I'm thinking, feeling, or doing doesn't make it what I'm thinking, feeling or doing, CN. In this case, you're way off. This is where I stand on this issue, which I don't consider a serious one requiring any analysis beyond this point.

-Clang's no innocent vulnerable victim. He loads you up (which appears to be intentional, to me), and you shoot him with his own bullets. I exchange with Clang as I always have, regardless of how you two are exchanging with each other. I have no desire to protect Clang from what I see as his own self-invited entertainment.

-You're no "nasty cunt bad-guy" from whom others need protection, nor are you a public service provider shining the light of truth on the (perceived) flaws of others, for the greater good. Those are characterizations presented by you, which don't happen to coincide with my opinion. I have no inclination to wanna protect you from anyone or anyone from you.

-I'm certainly no Joan of Arc nor would I want to be, no argument there. I have no reason in the world for self-pity, nor do I pity Clang or anyone here at Mock. I'm gonna keep agreeing, disagreeing, laughing, mocking, slamming...whatever I want, with whomever I want, whenever I want - glad that you're here, but without regard for how you see others or how you see me and what you have to say about it. I have no problem with you and others doing the same.

Mock on...

Messages In This Thread
RE: HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE - by crash - 12-28-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE - by HairOfTheDog - 01-04-2014, 10:19 AM