Is this wrong...please fucking say it is!
I rarely take anything that you say seriously after considering it, CN. There's little that you say which is worthy of serious consideration. It's clear to me that you're only trying to amuse yourself. I hope it works.

Nice try with the blatant deflection in your post above, though.

Regarding your bus thread, I never changed my opinion regarding your actions and I will always retain the right to mock you equally in one thread as you mock me in another.

Difference is, I'll stop mocking when you request to be taken seriously and offer further explanation, consider your explanation, and honestly acknowledge if I understand your position, whether I agree or not. Not a contest, to me. You don't seem able to do that for whatever reason, but that's your issue.

I stand by my post - which reflects my feelings alone. Others might find you sincere in your changing positions and accurate in your assessments of the situation and me. That wouldn't bother me.

Now, you're more clingy than the smell of an egg-salad sandwich left in the sun for 3 days, so I'll leave the left-over bad taste in your mouth for you to continue trying to swallow - I'm hungry for some fresher posts.

The end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this wrong...please fucking say it is! - by HairOfTheDog - 01-30-2014, 04:26 PM