Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BYRON SMITH MURDER TRIAL: Minnesota Teenagers Shot Dead During Break-In
(04-14-2014, 12:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This is neither here nor there, just an observation - that girl had a lot of balls or zero common sense when she went down those steps after hearing gun fire. It's like the stupid female in the scary movie who opens the basement door.

I agree but I can imagine that sometimes your body just takes over without thinking.

An example is I always laugh at movies when the dumb girl runs upstairs from a killer, like your scenario. However I found myself in a situation similar in a haunted house at Halloween. I apparently have a reaction of fear when a man approached me with a chain saw. I was with my then boyfriend who was a body builder and I tried to run but he didn't run with me. I dropped his hand and took off. I would be lying if I didn't do exactly what they do in movies... Run run run twirl around to look where the bad guy is and kept running and looking back. I found myself right in the middle of a black out maze. My brain didn't process that I could go anywhere including where I came from but my body just took over. I normally am not the type to run in fight or flight situations but I had no control over my response until I was a far distance from the chainsaw. The then boyfriend finally caught up and asked what happened and why I left him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BYRON SMITH MURDER TRIAL: Minnesota Teenagers Shot Dead During Break-In - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-21-2014, 02:40 PM