Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SHARIA LAW SPREADING -- BRUNEI -- VICTORY FOR ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS
(05-23-2014, 07:08 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 02:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: IMO, governments/countries do base foreign policy decisions on their pocketbooks quite often. I think that's sometimes necessary.

Asked and answered.

Simple, huh?

It's simple for me to share my opinion and answer that question.

I wanna know if other posters here from the US, Australia, England, Canada...feel that their governments should halt trade agreements/pacts and foreign investment with countries that adopt Sharia Law or another policy/practice which is considered immoral or inhumane to the poster or the poster's home country.

I've seen it suggested here many times that we should essentially just blow all those Muhammad-loving mofos off the face of the planet militarily when Americans die at the the hands of Muslims.

I'm curious how others feel when it's instead a question of a continuing to do business with, allowing foreign investment from, and engaging in pacts/treaties with a country that chooses to formally adopt Sharia Law. Would others like to see their home countries shun those mofos from future relations and parterneships?

I don't suspect that everyone shares my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHARIA LAW SPREADING -- BRUNEI -- VICTORY FOR ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS - by HairOfTheDog - 05-23-2014, 11:03 AM