Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What if Verbal Abuse left physical scars??
(05-28-2014, 09:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: I took this the wrong way thinking this was about kids vs. kids. It never dawned on me that some parents call their kids idiots and useless. There are plenty of other words to use other than belittling phrases that will make them think rather than hate.

My son use to take all of my clean clothes out of the dryer looking for stuff and then just toss them on the ground. Totally inconsiderate behavior so I asked him one day "are you fucking stupid". Well guess what, he doesn't suffer from any self esteem issues and if he told me he did I tell him to get out of my face with that bullshit.

Those staged pictures aren't going to do anything to stop real abuse. All it's saying is that parents can't even discipline their kids now without being PC. Teachers need to start stepping in more often when they see kids being constantly tormented and suspend the bullies immediately, not worry about me calling my kid an idiot when he's acting like one. We should also be more focused on parents beating and killing their children after DCF has been to their house several times, that's the case more often and not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Verbal Abuse left physical scars?? - by sally - 05-28-2014, 11:21 AM