Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
Sorry, not buying it. His neighbors said he was frequently seen leaving with his son in the mornings. Meaning he brought him to daycare enough to remember him. Plus, he didn't go pick him up after work. AND, you can't tell me he didn't talk to his wife or even think about his son one time all day. I'm sure he has pics on his desk of Cooper. He didn't look at that picture and think about him? I know that Vhole and I would talk about the kids during the day. He'd call me and we'd discuss plans for the day or who was picking up or whatever. Whenever I would glance up and see the pics of my boys on my desk I would think about them. Something funny they said in the car that morning. Or perhaps what they were doing in school that day. Or with my mom. Point is, I thought about my kids a million times a day. Parents don't forget about their kids.

I am just not buying that he forgot about Cooper. ESPECIALLY since they just had breakfast together not 10 minutes or less from when the dad got to work.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by ramseycat - 06-26-2014, 10:58 AM