Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(06-26-2014, 05:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm trying to get this verified by a credible source - I just read that the father researched (on his work computer) how long it would take for an animal to die in a hot car.

CNN is today running a headline story with this same claim. The source is unnamed and said to be someone close to the investigation.

The article says that it's not clear when the search was done or whether Justin Harris did the searching. LE's keeping mum.

http://us.cnn.com/?hpt=ed_US

I'm surprised about how many people are criticizing LE for charging this guy and are signing petitions for LE to let him go because "he has suffered enough". How the hell do they know? I swear, people seem to be growing more and more presumptuous on the whole, and less and less discerning -- in my eyes.

Anyway, Cooper Harris is the victim here; even if it turns out that dad simply forgot about him all day. Justin Harris caused his son's death. If he's not guilty of intentionally leaving Cooper in that car or killing him, he can grieve in a cell while police investigate because that's part of what police do in some cases -- try to stop people from literally getting away with murder. LE has probable cause to charge and hold Justin Harris, based on what was outlined in the warrant (and they've probably more than that, IMO).

This is about Cooper Harris being treated unfairly and dying as a result. I don't see Justin Harris as anybody's victim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by HairOfTheDog - 06-27-2014, 10:06 AM